Monday, January 7, 2013

Family Time...


Just a real quick post tonight. We have been spending as much time as we can with my grandfather who flies back to Arkansas Wednesday morning. I have really enjoyed his visit, but I am looking forward to life getting back to normal.



Thanks to Read Aloud Dad, we have discovered the Mercy Watson books and been devouring them like buttered toast. I stumbled upon them at the library on my way home from work on Friday night, and have read, and re-read the first three in the series. We will probably read a new one tonight. My son thinks Mercy is a hoot when she says "oink". Who knew that pigs could be so hilarious?

So to my five or so readers, thanks for reading and commenting, and know that as long as I don't catch the dreaded flu that everyone else is getting, I will be back in this space later this week. Until then, have a wonderful day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment