Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Quote of the day...


I got off earlier than daddy today, so I was the one to rush and pick up our son from school today. He was playing on the playground when I got there. He must have saw me pull into the parking lot because I could saw him waiting for me through the glass door to the playground. So instead of going to his classroom first to pick up his things as I normally do, I went out to get him from the playground first.

We then walk back to his classroom to gather his things from his class cubby. As we are gathering his things, a little boy from his class walks up to me. I then hear my son tell him in a very polite way, " Umm, I'm very sorry but I can't talk to you right now, my mommy is here, and we are going home now." I turn and look at my son, and he had the most serious look on his face. Kids say the funniest things, even when they aren't really funny. I just can't believe that he is growing up so fast.







No comments:

Post a Comment