Thinking about reading aloud to your children? Excellent, you have came to the right place. I want to give you five good reasons why reading aloud to our children is so important.
- Reading aloud sparks children's imaginations.
- Explore the world through the pages of a book, and watch a child's face light with delight at new discoveries.
- Foster current interests, and watch as it grows and flows into other interests.
- Reading a picture book will not only expose children to a wonderful story, but to a whole world of art.
- Childhood is fleeting, and in a blink of an eye it's gone. Reading to our children, not only makes memories, but fills their heads with wonderful stories that help them to know the world is really bigger than their own back yard.