Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Best Snow Day Ever


No books today, just snow.....


Sledding for the first time ever... then being brave and sledding on our own.... over and over again.....


Sledding with Mommy.....


Dashing through the snow to sled down the hillside again....Where is the sled you ask? Daddy is right behind him carrying the sled.......

It was an awesome day! We headed north to Flagstaff, Arizona to play in the snow for the day. It was cold, and started to snow not long after we got to the sledding park. This was the first time our son ever saw it snow, and he absolutely loved it! This was also the first time he has ever been sledding, and I couldn't believe that he wanted to go by himself! He is fearless. I think he gets that from his father....

It was so beautiful, and a great way to end my Christmas vacation. I am sad, as I have to go back to work in the morning, but it is only for two more days, then I will have four more days off again. I have so enjoyed spending time with my family this Christmas, and can't wait for the work week to be over.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment